Earth to Brain is the result of tens of thousands of hours of research and development by top naturopaths and scientists in Australia, drawing on knowledge in neuroscience, neurobiology, organic chemistry as well as dozens of doctorates and research sources.
Modern life is stressful – the pressures, the deadlines, the workload, the complexity of balancing a career and relationships, and the physical decline of ageing. All of this affects our mind’s ability to get the job done well.
Whether your primary focus is professional, academic, athletic or competitive, you know how vitally important it is that your brain be functioning at its most optimum levels, particularly as you age.
As you go about your day to day work and life, you might struggle –
- to stay focused
- to be productive
- to handle challenges
- to meet deadlines
- to switch off
- to be present with your family and friends
Maybe you’re even beginning to wonder if you are heading for burnout, and the effects of your cognitive challenges are reaching into every area of your life, even your relationships.
You are not alone
Not all nootropics have the same effects or the same benefits.
We, the creators of E2B Vital Mind®, knew from ours and others’ experiences, as well as from our extensive research, that we needed to create a solution which went above and beyond what’s out there already.
Perhaps you’ve had the experience of trying a nootropic and it not working, or it having only short-term effects for acute symptoms.
Yes, we have too. So we set ourselves an ambitious goal and created E2B Vital Mind® to support your brain health in some very unique ways.
- Bacopa (brahmi) promotes brain repair, neuronal growth, stress resistance, enhances calm and focus, and helps the brain to produce antioxidants.
- Pine Bark increases whole body circulation (including brain blood flow), promotes increased mental energy, supports brain repair, is anti-inflammatory and is an antioxidant.
- Grape is neuroprotective (reducing cognitive decline with ageing), improves focus and memory, mood, and is an antioxidant.
- Panax Ginseng is a brain and nervous system tonic, is anti-fatigue, mood-enhancing, is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, increases cerebral blood flow and enhances learning and memory retention.