FSC # 8 is a device with a cosmetic program, but it occupies a special place among all plates.
Topics for FSC # 8
During a night’s sleep, when the whole body is resting, the FSC works by naturally restoring the redox and acid-base balances that have been disturbed during an active day. Eliminates malfunctions in all systems of our body, promoting the synthesis of numerous hormones, incl. melatonin (sleep hormone) produced in the pineal gland (pineal gland); thyroxine (thyroid hormone), growth hormone and awakening hormone produced by the pituitary gland during the phase of night sleep. If the body is imbalanced, then the night’s rest will cease to be enough for it, there is weakness, anxiety, weakening of memory, irritability. Systematic lack of sleep can lead to sad consequences. There are sharp changes in metabolism and endocrine function, similar to the effect of aging, the immune system is weakened, the synthesis of hormones responsible for our vital activity is disrupted.
Thus, the pineal gland (pineal gland) of the brain produces the hormone melatonin. Melatonin dictates to the body when it is day and when it is night. It is the pendulum for the internal clock. Daylight blocks melatonin production, while at night in the dark, production is in full swing. Melatonin protects us from stress and premature aging, from colds and cancer. We fall asleep, and melatonin starts to work – restores, strengthens, repairs. After all, it is one of the most powerful natural immunomodulators and antioxidants, the most powerful scavenger of free radicals – unstable molecules that, by destroying cells and tissues, contribute to the development of cancer and heart disease. It also turned out that in diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, glaucoma, cataracts and depression, melatonin synthesis is reduced.
Functional FSC # 8
During a calm, deep night sleep in the body, the work of all internal organs is normalized, muscles relax, the nervous system rests, the brain manages to process the information accumulated during the day. The activity of the body at this time is aimed at healing, the processes of recovery and rejuvenation are involved. Thus, melatonin, produced with the help of FSC No. 8 during a night’s rest, has a rejuvenating effect on the entire body as a whole.
Restoration of central endocrine regulation (pineal gland, hypothalamus, pituitary gland), restoration of the pineal gland and regulation of the production of melatonin (at the level of the pineal gland) – a hormone that regulates the aging process of the body (as soon as its level begins to decrease, we age);
Some sedative (calming) effect is manifested, in case of sleep disturbance, use in the evening to activate food and drink, take a bath or warm shower and put it next to you at night (hold between your palms), the fast phase of falling asleep is restored, CFS has a calming effect on the body during restless sleep;
- growth cells (stem cells) are restored;
- Restoration of biological rhythms (travelers working night shifts, going on business trips, etc.);
- Connective tissue is restored;
- Vascular tone is regulated;
- Use for people with chronic diseases, and for the prevention of aging of the body for everyone after 35 years;
- Quickly brings the skin back to life, has a stimulating, protective effect and gives the skin health, youth and beauty.
Use to revitalize water, drinks and food for dinner and before bed. Put FSC # 8 under the pillow at night. Activate night cosmetics or baby cream, aqueous solutions, gels, ointments for 4-10 minutes once before use.
Polarization at FSC # 8
- POLARIZATION OF WATER FROM THE KARAGANKA RIVER.
- Bioregulator – quickly brings the skin back to life, has a stimulating, protective effect, and gives the skin health, youth and beauty.
- Cosmetic tea – stimulates pineal gland functions.
- Red algae – rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins, polyunsaturated fatty acids – promote the renewal and active growth of epidermal cells, strengthen the skin’s defense system, and have a firming and soothing effect.
- Fish collagen (in combination with sea algia) – promotes the synthesis of numerous hormones, including melatonin (sleep hormone), produced in the pineal gland; thyroxine (thyroid hormone), growth hormone and awakening hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the night phase of weight loss.