Collectible FSCs with the 5th element are issued once in a short period of the promotion. Collectible proofreaders have a strictly defined spectrum of action, as a rule, aimed at a specific organ or organ system, which is fundamentally different from CFS of other series: blue , green , lilac , gold and other CFS .
Application of FSC “Key of Health”
FSC “Key of health” application:
- Promotes the restoration of the digestive organs (all parts of the digestive tract, liver, gallbladder, pancreas).
- Provides anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, wound healing effect in erosive and ulcerative manifestations in the gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes regulation and restoration of the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract, improves digestion processes, eliminates bloating.
- Promotes the regulation and restoration of the evacuation function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps relieve spasms and eliminate irritable bowel syndrome.
- Promotes the normalization of lipid metabolism, cholesterol levels.
- Promotes the regulation of the adrenal glands, the production of hormones (steroid, reproductive system, adrenaline, norepinephrine).
- It has a regulating effect on the water-salt balance in the body, helps to relieve edema.
- Promotes harmonization of the peripheral nervous system, restoration of blood and lymph circulation.
- Water structured on FSC when applied externally (lotions, dressings) has an analgesic effect in case of injuries, sprains, skin lesions (small wounds, burns, insect bites, etc.).
- Promotes the restoration of all skin layers in case of various diseases that cause skin damage.
- Promotes the restoration of the function of touch (tactile information, sensation of warmth and cold, sensitivity to pain, taste sensations, perception of objects in space by hands, etc.).
What is spelled out on the FSC “Key of Health”
Polarization of water from a healing hydrogen sulphide source (Kamchatka) is registered at the FSC. For many years, the water from this source has been used by the local population for medicinal purposes for people, animals, and is used for watering plants.