Exclusive FSCs with the 5th element are proofreaders that, in terms of their functionality, are not included in any of the series. Exclusive proofreaders surpass the proofreaders of the series: blue , green , lilac , gold in the variety of functions and applications presented (from helping the growth of plants of the Flora and Fauna FSC to disbanding cataclysms on the vast territory of the Anti-Cataclysm FSC).
Application of FSC “Lhasa”
- Cleans the surrounding space from negative and heavy energy.
- Increases the energy of a person, cleanses his energy centers (chakras).
- Promotes harmonization of the mental state, alignment of the emotional background, leads to a state of inner peace.
- Connection with your higher “I”, an endless source of your own strength of mind.
- It increases spirituality, helps to realize the connection with the Cosmos, to find a state of calm energy – an inner readiness for any accomplishments and trials.
- Gives strength and courage, endurance, willpower and efficiency, protects against obstacles on the path of self-knowledge.
- Promotes overall health; especially good for the heart and coronary energy centers (chakras).
- It causes positive changes in fate, helps to correct life events.
- Promotes the acquisition of energy of inspiration, the disclosure of creative potential.
What is written on the FSC “Lhasa”
Lhasa is the historical capital of mysterious Tibet, the highest city in the world, located 600 meters above sea level. Literally translated from the Tibetan “lhasa” means “place of the gods.” Lhasa is one of the most famous “places of power” in the world, the cradle of Tibetan civilization, “a magical Land among the mountains where the Gods live.” It is the traditional residence of the Dalai Lama. The spiritual center of Lhasa is the Jokhang Temple, the “Temple of Wonderful Radiance.” It is the oldest, most sacred and most visited temple in Tibet. Thousands of people come here every day to pray and meditate.
In the distant mountains of Tibet, there are three sacred and most revered lakes. At an altitude of 4,718 meters above sea level, there is the world’s highest salt lake – Lake Namtso or Heavenly Lake. It is sacred and especially revered by the locals.
Lake Manasarovar or Mpaham (in Tibetan means “Victory Lake”) is located at an altitude of 4560 meters. In the Indian epic Ramayana (5th century BC), Lake Manasarovar is referred to as Lake Manasa. The water has an unusually rich turquoise, “unearthly” color.
Lake Yamdrok Tso is located in the mountains at an altitude of 4488 meters above sea level. Its name means “Turquoise Goddess Earrings”. It is believed that the lake has mystical properties, and its water is the most beautiful and amazing in the world. It changes color every minute, so they say that the lake cannot be “seen twice.” The lake is also considered the talisman of Tibet, its amulet. Monks believe that it is precisely this that protects Tibetan well-being.