Exclusive FSCs with the 5th element are proofreaders that, in terms of their functionality, are not included in any of the series. Exclusive proofreaders surpass the proofreaders of the series: blue , green , lilac , gold in the variety of functions and applications presented (from helping the growth of plants of the Flora and Fauna FSC to disbanding cataclysms on the vast territory of the Anti-Cataclysm FSC).
What is written on the FSC “Rejuvenating apple”
The channels of Cosmic Theurgy “Maya” are registered – YAASH, CHAOCHAK.
Application of FSC “Rejuvenating apple”
- Promotes body correction according to the “golden ratio” and the proportion of Phi.
- Promotes rejuvenation of the body, stimulates the production of stem cells and helps to maintain their balance in the body.
- Helps to restore the normal proportions of the face, correct asymmetry and pronounced distortions on the face; It helps to bring the intervertebral discs to their normal physiological position.
- Promotes the restoration of the functioning of the organs of the chest and abdominal cavity. It has an effective targeted effect on strengthening the back and abdominal muscles that support the spine.
- Promotes the correction of cellulite in the hips and waist.
- Contributes to the destruction of all attachments and negative programs, including on the subtle plane.
- It helps to bring the work of the central nervous system into a harmonious state, teaches us to react only to positive emotions and blocks reactions to various negative emotions, such as resentment, anger, anger, betrayal, meanness, envy, jealousy, etc.
Phi number – 1.618 is the mathematics of divine proportions of everything on Earth: all plants, animals and people correspond to physical proportions, approximately equal to the root of the ratio of Phi to 1. Therefore, the Phi number was recognized as the most beautiful in the Universe. It is derived from the Fibonacci sequence, a mathematical progression: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 … Everyone knows Leonardo da Vinci’s drawing “Vitruvian Man”, depicting a naked man in a circle – this is a pentagram, a symbol of a perfect man … No one better than da Vinci understood the divine structure of the human body, its structure. He was the first to show that the human body consists of “building blocks”, the proportion of which is always equal to our cherished number.
The omnipresence of Phi in nature indicates the connection of all living things. Egyptian and Mexican pyramids are built in accordance with the perfect proportions of the “golden ratio” … This is part of the mystical natural harmony: music, for example, is based on an 8-note octave, on the piano it is represented by 8 white keys and 5 black keys – 13 in total. Fibonacci sequence …
As the geometry of the human body shows, the navel is ideally located at a point corresponding to the phi proportion – between the crown of the head and the soles of the feet. If you measure your phi proportion in your body (divide your height in cm by the distance from the soles to the middle of the navel) and find the exact value 1.618, then you can classify your body as “golden cut”.
All mental and physiological deviations in the human body (and simply existing health problems) are based on the discrepancy between these proportions. People with proportions as close as possible to the “golden ratio” have the following advantages:
- Physiological balance of male-female principle for the same sex.
- Coincidence of the proportions of the etheric body (as a matrix of the body) and the physical, which provides a powerful energy supply to the body and increases the ability to develop intuition.
- They are inclined towards spiritual practices, full of social adequacy and good physical shape.
The tendencies of modern fashion – an open belly and especially navel piercing (puncture) – lead to the fact that the position of the “etheric” navel is lower than its physical position. This in turn leads to numerous health problems, especially in the reproductive area.
Stem cells are the basis (“stem”) from which the “tree” of the whole organism develops. At the earliest stages of its development, the embryo entirely consists of undifferentiated stem cells – non-specialized cells that do not perform any “work”, capable of multiple divisions without losing their characteristics. The most important thing is that specialized cells can develop from them (under certain conditions).
In an adult organism, these cells are found in small quantities in the blood and bone marrow, and even in smaller quantities in all organs and tissues. Since these cells can transform into cells of any organs and tissues, they act as a kind of emergency aid in the body. If there is a problem somewhere in the body, stem cells are sent there and, being converted into cells of the damaged organ, contribute to the restoration of its function.
With age, the number of stem cells decreases and, accordingly, the body’s regenerative capabilities decrease. Already, the list of various diseases for the correction and treatment of which stem cells are successfully used is very large.