Exclusive FSCs with the 5th element are proofreaders that, in terms of their functionality, are not included in any of the series. Exclusive proofreaders surpass the proofreaders of the series: blue , green , lilac , gold in the variety of functions and applications presented (from helping the growth of plants of the Flora and Fauna FSC to disbanding cataclysms on the vast territory of the Anti-Cataclysm FSC).
Application of FSC “Spring of Shambhala”
- Restores and protects human energy.
- Restores strength with increased loads, with depletion of physical and psycho-emotional forces.
- Cleans, renews and restores the liver and gallbladder, the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Relieves the state of alcoholic intoxication.
- Increases the body’s defenses and restores immunity.
- Promotes the fulfillment of desires.
- Shows true spirituality, the “source of strength” of a person and removes obstacles on the path of spiritual growth.
Application, history, which is written on the FSC “Spring of Shambhala”
Shambhala is a legendary mythical country, presumably located in Tibet or the surrounding regions. It is believed that Shambhala is the center of the world, where there is a source that gives life to everything on Earth. According to legend, after the Muslim invasion of Central Asia in the 9th century, the kingdom of Shambhala became invisible to human eyes, and only the pure in heart can find a way to it. Legends say that Shambhala is a state of the soul, the connection of a person with God. Those. to find Shambhala means to attain enlightenment.
According to various legends, there are three entrances to the mythical land. Roerich was looking for Shambhala in Tibet (it is believed that one of the entrances is in the region of Mount Kailash) and in Altai near Mount Belukha. There is one more entrance, it is located in the Mongolian Gobi Desert! In the 50s of the XIX century, D. Danzanravzhaa, together with his disciples, founded a model of the country of Shambhala to the north of the Hamryn Hiid monastery. Today, this energy center is a favorite pilgrimage site for believers, because people believe that in this sacred place their souls are purified and all wishes are fulfilled. Near the energy center, to the north of the monastery, there are 108 caves where the monks practiced meditation, retreating from worldly life for 108 days.