Organic Maple Leaf Elastin Complex Cream helps combat aging and moisturizes and nourishes the skin!
This unique formulation combines extracts of three types of wild grown Maple leaves (Red, Sugar and Striped) forming a unique cream that substantially improves skin elasticity by preventing elastin breakdown from Elastase. As elastin diminishes, the skin loses its ability to bounce back, often resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Scientists believe that Maple Leaf Extract helps to improve elasticity and firmness of the skin. Let Mother Nature show you the way to healthy beautiful skin.
Maple Leaf raw materials are harvested form USDA Certified wild forests in Canada.
This light cream glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
What does it do?
- IMPROVES ELASTICITY AND FIRMNESS OF SKIN by preventing Elastin breakdown from Elastase. As we age, skin naturally dries out and loses its elasticity, forming fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will love our Organic Maple Leaf Elastin Complex Cream. This unique cream is made of Organic STRIPED, RED and SUGAR MAPLE LEAF EXTRACTS that help to maintain elasticity of the skin and improve firmness and tightness.
- HELPS TO FIGHT AGING – This luxurious facial cream contains powerful natural antioxidants and vitamins that naturally combat aging, tighten and tone the skin, help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, provide protection from pollution, help natural collagen production, and give your skin a natural, healthy glow.
- MOISTURIZES and NOURISHES – Unique formulation combines organic ingredients such as Chamomile flower extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Aloe Vera to provide all day nourishment and hydration for the skin. These ingredients also offer skin-soothing properties.
Suitable for all skin types. This light cream glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling radiant and smooth.
Apply 2-3 drops of cream on clean face. Gently massage into the skin. Use AM and PM daily.
- Organic Striped, Red and Sugar Maple Leaf Extracts – Help maintain elasticity of skin, tighten and give skin a radiant glow.
- Organic Aloe Vera – Moisturizes, soothes, heals, lightens skin blemishes, reduces appearance of acne scars and redness, fights aging. Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins C, E and beta carotene.
- Organic Mango Seed Butter – Moisturizes, tightens and firms the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Natural source of vitamins C, A and fatty acids.
- Organic Cacao Seed Butter – Firms skin, helps to repair skin cells, slows down aging of skin. Rich in antioxidants.
- Organic Shea Butter – Nourishes, moisturizes, helps natural collagen production, reduces inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, C, E, F and fatty acids.
- Organic Astaxanthin Extract – Increases skin moisture, moisture retention, elasticity, as well as promotes skin smoothness, decreases fine lines and wrinkles, has UV-blocking properties, which assists the skin in protecting itself against sun-related damage.
- Organic Camomile Flower Extract – Moisturizes, calms and soothes the skin.
- Organic Green Tea Seed Oil – Moisturizes, nourishes, and protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. Stimulates microcirculation and slows down the aging process. Helps to promote health and quantity of collagen. Maintains elasticity and firmness of skin. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and amino acids.
- Organic Glycerin – Attracts moisture into the skin and maintains water balance. Softens, nourishes and prevents dryness of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Glycerin*, Astaxanthin*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Acer Rubrum (Red Maple) Leaf Extract*, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple Leaf) Leaf Extract*, Acer Pensylvanicum (Striped Maple Leaf) Leaf Extract*, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract*, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract*, Ethanol*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Potassium Sunflowerseedate*, Tapioca Starch*, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin*, Cera Alba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil* / Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil* / Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil**Organically produced ingredient
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult with a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
How to Properly Store Your Skincare Products?
A cool, dry, and dark place is the ideal location for your skincare.
What’s the difference between a serum and a moisturizer?
Serums are thinner and lighter than moisturizers and have a great variety of functions. Serums are treatments that are applied before moisturizers to target specific skin concerns and deliver active ingredients. They are able to penetrate deep into the skin.
Moisturizers are thicker and creamier than serums. They hydrate the skin and prevent water loss.
How often should I use face cream?
Face cream should be applied twice a day on clean and toned skin after the serum (Maple Leaf Elastin Complex Cream).
What’s the expiry date of your cream?
We recommend using VeOrganics cream within 3 months after opening.
Since our product is made with organic ingredients we also recommend avoiding letting moisture into the bottle to keep the freshness, also don’t store the bottles under direct sunlight.