Collectible FSCs with the 5th element are issued once in a short period of the promotion. Collectible proofreaders have a strictly defined spectrum of action, as a rule, aimed at a specific organ or organ system, which is fundamentally different from CFS of other series: blue , green , lilac , gold and other CFS .
Application of FSC “BEREGINYA”
FSC “BEREGINYA” (improvement and rejuvenation of the female reproductive system)
- Promotes the prevention and correction of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs, preventing the occurrence of possible complications (obstruction of the fallopian tubes, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, infertility, adhesions, etc.) and their transition to a chronic form.
- Prevents the appearance of pathological changes in the tissues of the pelvic organs, contributes to the correction of already existing pathologically altered cells (PIC).
- Promotes health improvement, as well as the prevention of the following pathologies: cervical erosion, ovarian cysts, polyps of the uterus, vagina; inflammation of the inner surface, mucous membrane and muscle layer of the uterus (endometritis, hyperplasia, endometriosis, fibroids, etc.); inflammatory processes in the ovaries (oophoritis, adnexitis, salpingitis), ovarian dysfunction.
- Promotes a faster recovery of the physiological functions of the pelvic organs after diseases of various etiologies.
- Contributes to the restoration and maintenance of hormonal balance and physiological functioning of the reproductive system, increasing the duration of the fertile (childbearing) period of women.
- Helps to alleviate the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), the passage of “critical days”, helps to reduce pain during this period.
- Gives a “second youth”, improves the quality of life, increases the duration of active longevity.
- Helps to facilitate the onset and passage of the woman’s “third age” (menopause).
What is written on the FSC “BEREGINA”
Polarization of water of one of the thermal springs Shargaljuut in Bayankhongor aimag (Mongolia) is registered at FSC “BEREGINYA”.